Sunday 11 January 2009

Flights of Fancy

So I would consider myself something of a reluctant blogger, always unsure about what to add, much happier looking at others longingly. Well its 2009 and I will break the habit! I'm going to ease myself into it slowly though, no full blown, multi-layered, interlinking blogs yet, just whatever flights of fancy have taken my interest that day.

Today is . . . . . . . . .

Summertime Dreaming*


I have spent today dreaming of the summer, my shop was freezing cold (despite boots, thick tights, and the biggest boyfriend cardi ever!), soo my mind may have wandered to warmer climes. I've registered for my Glastonbury ticket, got my birthday week off to go to either New York or Barcelona, and have friends trying to convince me to go to The Secret Garden festival but thats all 6 months away, dont know if I can wait! I will just have to keep dreaming of campsites, barbeques, sandals and floatly dresses in the hope that the time will slip by quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment